It’s important that you let us know if there are any changes to your situation, contact or personal details. This is so that we can communicate with you safely
Please let us know straight away if any of these change:
• Your name
• Address (including if you move abroad)
• Phone number (including mobile)
• Email address
We will contact you using the most recent email or phone number you’ve given us. If you don’t tell us promptly about a change in your details, you may not receive information that could be important – or it could fall into the wrong hands.
Where you have registered for our newsletters and updates we will use the email address you have provided.
We may use any information you give us about yourself and others to:
• Keep you up to date with information of interest
• Develop, test and improve our products and services
• Conduct market research
• Provide you with marketing material, which may be tailored to your individual needs, when we have your permission to do so
• Run competitions, events and promotional activities
We treat all information we hold about you as private and confidential. We will not reveal any personal details, unless:
• You ask us to reveal the information, or we have your permission to do so
• We are required or permitted to do so by law
• It is required by law enforcement or fraud prevention
• There is a duty to the public to reveal the information, eg to other government bodies, tax authorities or regulatory bodies.
When you give us information about another person, you need to confirm that you have been appointed to act on behalf of that other person. This includes providing consent to process that other person’s data as set out in this document.
We may monitor or record telephone calls for training, quality assurance and other business purposes.
From time to time we may change the way we use customer information. Where we believe that customers may not reasonably expect such a change we will let you know by email. If you do not object to the change within 60 days of us letting you know, we will consider you to have agreed to that change.
We would like to keep you up to date with information about our products and services which we think might interest you. If you do not want to receive this information, you can contact us using the details at the end of this document.
We may send your data outside the European Economic Area. However, we will ensure it is processed and handled in line with relevant Data Protection legislation.
Customer information will be held by us in both paper form and on our IT systems and will be kept in line with our retention procedures. If you would like a copy of the information we hold about you, you can make a Data Subject Access Request. Please write to:
Please include your full name, address (current and previous).
Find us online worldcomgroup.com
Call us: 212-286-9550
We may record your call to help us give you the best service.
Produced May 2018
Receive Worldcom Insights
Keep up to date with our latest news and analysis by subscribing to our regular newsletter