With corporate communications experts around the globe, Worldcom helps clients build favorable reputations with results-oriented, diversified integrated-marketing campaigns.
Strong corporate branding requires tailor-made corporate communications campaigns that combine a variety of identity vehicles, such as media and investor relations, internal messaging, crisis communications, reputation management and corporate social responsibility.
We help clients with corporate communications and public relations by creating favorable associations with both internal and external stakeholders to generate a positive perception for our clients’ products and international businesses.
Positioning Ausenco as a market leader
Ausenco – a global, diversified engineering and project management company servicing the resources and energy sector – engaged Phillips Group to accurately position the company’s growth strategy, demonstrate value to shareholders and build and maintain market confidence.
Phillips Group has worked with Ausenco for several years, providing ongoing corporate communication support to effectively engage and communicate with media and support investor relations activities.
In line with Ausenco’s goals and corporate growth strategy, Phillips Group manages all media and investor communication strategies and materials to ensure consistent messaging, demonstrate value and build market confidence.
Phillips Group provides ongoing communication support and handled Ausenco’s successful IPO and subsequent capital rising.
Phillips Group manages:
- all annual report and corporate review tasks
- communication to support acquisitions
- the process of applying the new brand corporate documents
- proactive media strategies
- media enquiries, media collateral and media events and opportunities.
Phillips Group has also developed the investor centre copy and is responsible for managing the investor newsletter.
Through working closely with Phillips Group, Ausenco achieved:
- Increased awareness and understanding of the company, its strategy, growth, performance and opportunities amongst key investor and media audiences
- Increased shareholder engagement
- Positive and enduring media and investor relationships
- Extensive national media coverage in respected publications highlighting the company’s key messages