- Thailand was the Glade® brand’s priority market in SEA.
- Glade® brand wanted to reinforce and raise awareness of existing Glade® fragrances.
- Selected a well-known artist that collaborated with three lifestyle gurus to design the Glade® car wraps to excel the “Drive us to a better place” campaign, as a way to help media and consumers live a life full of positive emotions through their stories.
- Involved and interacted with consumers to surprise and delight them with Glade® Car fragrances through high profile events and roadshows at high traffic areas and office buildings, including passersby.
- Drove wrapped cars around high traffic areas and engaged public with activities to promote new car products during weekdays to deliver the product experience to where the consumers were.
- Identified media outlets; newspaper, lifestyle, automotive, and online media.
- Promoted the products with a unique story, inspiration, and material.
- Brand and products received high and positive exposure in media.
- Positive word of mouth on events and brand was ongoing and continued spreading, with interest in future actions and activities.
Related Case Studies
One of the most memorable and cited “April Fools” brand pranks this year was SodaStream’s ‘NanoDrop’ – the “faux” product […]
Situation Fitbit is expanding its venture across the APAC region and aims to drive category and consumer brand awareness for […]
Executive Summary: Off Madison Ave was tasked with assisting The National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) with expanding its overall […]