Takeaways from the 2019 Worldcom Next Generation Meeting
The 2019 Worldcom Next Generation Meeting in Budapest marked another excellent opportunity for collaboration and camaraderie amongst Worldcom partners. Over 30 PR professionals gathered from 12 countries, including Germany, England, Belgium, the Netherlands, Denmark, Italy and Turkey.
This year’s meeting focused on the implementation of influencer campaigns in B2B and B2C industries. During the two-day conference, young PR experts were given the task of developing a fictitious communication campaign based on various presentations and case studies.
Participants shared many unique and useful experiences, as well as the typical local differences that influence the way campaigns are conducted. The meeting was marked by an exchange of knowledge, good discussions on the content and a pleasant atmosphere.
Watch the roundup of the 2019 Worldcom Next Generation Meeting:
2019 Worldcom Next Generation Meeting Takeaways
Thanks to the following Worldcom partners for making the meeting such a success:
- LF Channel in Barcelona, Spain
- JBP PR & Parliamentary Affairs in the United Kingdom
- PRAM Consulting in Prague, Czech Republic
- HBI PR & Marcom in Munich, Germany
- InstiCOM in Brussels, Belgium
- Radius Kommunikation in Copenhagen, Denmark
- Kaizo PR in the United Kingdom
- Wisse Kommunikatie in the Netherlands
- Made in PR in Warszawa, Poland
- Kirchhoff Consult AG in Hamburg, Germany
- passion in Duesseldorf/Berlin/Hamburg, Germany
- BPRESS in Milano, Italy
- Próbakő Kommunikáció in Budapest, Hungary
- OptimumBrand in Istanbul, Turkey
- Yucatan in Paris, France
Special thanks to Próbakő Kommunikáció for facilitating the meeting in Budapest!